pre-owned yamaha cd-s3000 cd player
- Boxed with remote
- RRP £3500
- Accepting £2000
The CD-S3000 was created with meticulous care to ensure rigidity with superior vibration control properties and ultra-precise reading—to draw out all the music recorded to the disc.
Yamaha have incorporated a newly designed drive mechanism with added heavy anchors for Yamaha’s own original loader mechanism.
Installing it on the chassis through the heavy anchors in front of and behind the loader mechanism achieves the highest rigidity and blocks the effects of vibrations from outside.
At the same time, it also prevents vibration caused by rotation of the disc from affecting the circuit board.
The anchor on the front features two layers and a screw-based adjustment mechanism. This allows for highly precise adjustment of the horizontal level of the front-back and left-right sides of the loader mechanism.
Each CD-S3000 unit is assembled by first attaching the drive mechanism to the chassis, then carefully performing minute horizontal adjustments.
While this process is time-consuming and labor-intensive, it demonstrates Yamaha’s genuine desire to realise the ultimate in precise signal reading. These efforts eliminate any minute tilting of the mechanism, achieving stable rotation and ultra-precise signal reading.
Reducing the load of the servo which drives the pickup, in order to minimise the impact of servo current changes to the signal, provides a clean signal output that is virtually unaffected by noise.
In addition, the loader mechanism has a structure in which a highly rigid chassis designed for integration with the loader mechanism supports the entire CD drive.
Moreover, Yamaha have applied only the strictest selection of parts for the pickup, which aims a beam of light at the disc as it rotates at high speed to read the signals, and a drive mechanism which stably rotates the disc. This is how audio data on the disc is read with high precision to achieve the highest purity in reproduction.
Yamaha CD-S3000 Key Features:
- Optimised High-precision Rigid CD Mechanism with heavy anchors improves vibration control and achieves precise signal reading
- High rigidity aluminium CD tray
- High rigidity main chassis improves anti-vibration properties and left-right symmetrical construction
- Independent configuration of digital and analogue circuits
- Digital/analogue boards with integrated power supply circuits
- Single-stage configuration I/V conversion circuit enables direct analogue output
- Exceptionally high performance 32-bit D/A converter
- Built-in USB DAC functions
- ASIO 2.3 Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver
- Pure Direct Mode further enhances the quality of analogue sound
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ask a Question
Ask a question about this product
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.