PERPETUUM EBNER PE 2525 TURNTABLE
- Manually operated sub-chassis beltdrive turntable
- Solid split chassis with noble wood and lacquer surfaces
- Synchronous motor from European production
- Electronically controlled speed selector (33/45 rpm)
- Aluminium platter with 3 kg weight, 24 mm thick
- Driven through subplatter and precision flat belt
- 9” in-house developed tonearm featuring biaxial bearing, carbon arm tube (PE TO 2016)
- Moving-magnet (MM) cartridge Ortofon 2M Blue
- Physical dimensions (Width / Depth / Height): 470 x 340 x 175 mm (incl. dust cover)
- Weight approx. 12kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ask a Question
Ask a question about this product
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.