Okki Nokki Record Cleaning Machine
Newcomers to the record cleaning machine market, Okki Nokki have seriously impressed the hi-fi reviewers with their excellent machine. The Okki Nokki Record Cleaning Machine is available in white or black: it is not supplied with the dust cover shown (which is not essential) that can be supplied at an additional cost of £50. We also carry spare brushes and cleaning fluid in stock.
- Built-in safety features prevent fluid being sucked into the vacuum motor and prevent the turntable motor overheating.
- Made in Germany with the highest build-values.
- Cool running turntable motor allows for hours of use, no need for noisy fans.
- Forward and reverse motor for ‘scrubbing’ action.
- Quiet vacuum motor.
- Auto shut-off should the user forget to drain down the reservoir.
- Vacuum tubes for 10″ and 7″ records available.
- Comes complete with concentrate and brush.
- New, modern, lightweight design, available in black or white finish.
- Virtually waterproof plastic / aluminium body gives increased stability.
- Added soundproofing – the quietest of all comparable machines in its class.
If you care about your records then protect your investment. In this digital age, they may be the only ones you ever have!!
“…transform your precious LPs with Okki Nokki’s cleaning wonder machine…..the result is that the vinyl sounds relatively ‘fresh’…..the highs are clearer…..adds sparkle to the treble, brings greater definition across the range…..easy to use with good accessories and safety features…..works as well as any we have tried…..an affordable machine that is very welcome indeed…..does what it says on the tin and makes cleaning vinyl about as painless as it gets.”
Hi-Fi Choice, March issue. ***** Recommended
Here is a review of the Okki Nokki record cleaning machine by Jason Kennedy.
Ask a Question
Ask a question about this product
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.