Lumin T1 Music Server at MCRU
Wolfson WM8741 DAC chips
Lundahl LL7401 output transformers
External dual toroidal power supply
DURING the development of LUMIN A1, the focus was to create the absolute best source at any price. No expense was spared in its production.
With LUMIN T1, the aim was to try and retain all that award-winning musicality while enabling it to be heard by a wider audience.
Targeting higher production quantities has allowed a change in manufacturing techniques, resulting in exactly the same audio experience as one of the best reviewed sources of 2013/2014.
LUMIN T1 – LOSING NOTHING BUT 5KG
Shares circuit design with LUMIN A1, including Wolfson WM8741 DAC chips and LUNDAHL LL7401 output transformers
External dual-toroidal power supply
Precision-machined aluminium front panel
Effortlessly plays everything from DSD through high-res PCM to mainstream formats FLAC, Apple Lossless, MP3 and Internet radio streams.
Gapless Playback, On-Device Playlists and robust music buffering provide a superior playback experience, free from distractions.
The highest-grade matching components, circuit design and spacious layout include true balanced audio outputs and an external toroidal power supply.
A superbly natural, attractive and uniquely designed iPad app makes music browsing and selection a pleasure for everyone.
- DSD64 2.8MHz, 1-bit
- PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24-bit
- DSD 2.8MHz, 1-bit
ANALOG OUTPUT STAGE:
- Wolfson WM8741 DAC chips, 1 chip per channel
- Fully balanced layout with high quality components
- Output connectors coupled with dual LUNDAHL LL7401 output transformers
- External dual-toroidal
- Available in 240V and 110V versions
- 326mm (W), 295mm (D), 60mm (H), 3kg
- 100mm (W), 295mm (D), 55mm (H), 2kg
SPECIFICATION FOR ALL LUMIN MUSIC PLAYERS
- UPnP AV protocol with audio streaming extension
- Gapless Playback
- On-Device Playlist
SUPPORTED AUDIO FILE FORMATS:
- DSF (DSD), DIFF (DSD), DoP (DSD)
- FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF
COMPRESSED (LOSSY) AUDIO:
- MP3, AAC (in M4A container)
SUPPORTED AUDIO SAMPLE RATES, BIT DEPTHS, NUMBER OF CHANNELS:
- PCM, 44.1kHz – 384kHz, 16 – 32bit, Stereo
- DSD, 2.8MHz, 1bit, Stereo
UPSAMPLING RATES & BIT DEPTHS:
- DSD upsampling option for all files up to 96kHz
SUPPORTED CONTROL DEVICES:
- All models of Apple iPad (v2 or later). iOS 5.0 or later required. Full Retina Display support.
- High-resolution artwork. Artwork caching. AirPlay compatibility. Multiple-tag handling. ‘Composer’ tag support. Find & Filter. Tag browsing.
- Ethernet Network 100Base-T
- USB storage, flash drive, USB hard disk (Single-partition FAT32, NTFS and EXT2/3 only)
- XLR balanced, 4Vrms, pin 2 Hot
- RCA unbalanced, 2Vrms
- PCM 44.1kHz-192kHz, 16-24bit
- DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1bit
- Raw brushed aluminium
- Firmware-upgradable for further features and enhancements
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ask a Question
Ask a question about this product
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.