IsoTek EVO3 Polaris Mains Power Block + EVO3 Initium Cable Bundle
Here is a 5 star review of the IsoTek Polaris mains power block in Hi-Fi Choice magazine.
Your chance to enter IsoTek’s innovative and multi award-winning range of power conditioning solutions. Polaris is a cost effective upgrade to any audio or audio-visual system, delivering improved performance, protection and astonishing value for money.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB.
- Independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross contamination.
- Unique delta filter topology improves product performance.
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver platted OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
- Maximum continues power 2,300W.
- W x H x L:80 x 45 x 485mm
- Weight: 1.2Kg
- Voltage / Frequency: 110-240V / 50-60Hz
- Total Continuous Power: 200W (230V)
- Mains Inlet: Standard C14
Here are some comments from a user of the polaris and premier mains lead:-
Having mains power supply problems where I live I set out looking for a surge protector that wouldn’t have a detrimental affect on the sound of my Cyrus system. David at MCRU recommended the new IsoTek Evo 3 Polaris. After a few days the unit settled down and I was clear that the sound from the system had benefited from an increase in clarity overall and an improvement in solidity in the bass. I also added an Evo 3 Premier mains lead – another new product from IsoTek. Together they make a cost effective entry into the world of IsoTek power conditioning.Mr S. Crowe | Dec 2012
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ask a Question
Ask a question about this product
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.