Isonoe Isolation Feet Fit Technics SL1200 | 1210
- The number 1 isolation feet for Technics turntables and lots more!
- Download the product brochure here.
- Now available in black as well as silver.
Since release in 2004, the Isonoe Isolation System has become an industry standard in the world’s finest nightclubs and has received critical acclaim within the hi-fi arena. Although initially designed to prevent feedback in turntables, having been proven in professional installations, it has gone on to see adoption by users in a diverse range of sectors; from valve amplifiers and CD players, to laboratory apparatus.
These are the M6 threaded isolation feet which fit the Technics SL series turntables. Sold as a set of 4 feet.
The Isolation System comprises the following core components:
- Isolation Feet (M6 Version – compatible with any turntable / player fitted with standard-pitch M6 threads)
- Isolation Feet (Universal Version – designed to accommodate any item up to 15Kg in weight without modification)
- Sorbothane Boots (available in two versions: Standard or Instrument Glass Disc – the latter providing optimum seating for the balls in the base of the Isolation Feet)
- Isolation Feet to accommodate loads up to 30KG can be ordered upon request
Download the Isonoe product brochure here.
Ask a Question
Ask a question about this product
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.