iFI Audio Nano iUSB3
- Since its introduction in 2012, the original micro iUSB changed what was considered attainable from computer audio by supplying regenerated USB power. The recently launched flagship micro iUSB3.0 aimed at top-tier dacs (+$5000), is another leap for computer audio.
- The all-new nano iUSB3.0 is the ‘Baby Bentley’ of the flagship micro iUSB3.0. For $500 to $5000 dacs, it retains the lion’s share of the micro iUSB3.0’s features – USB3.0 chipset at the heart, IsoPort®, Active Noise Cancellation®, REgenerate/REclock/REbalance® and more.
- The all-new nano iUSB3.0 features all-original, cutting-edge USB audio technology including Active Noise Cancellation® from AMR. The latest REclock®; REbalance® work their magic while the original REgenerate® which was at the heart of the success of its predecessor. All combined the nano iUSB3.0 has some serious USB technology. Fed by the iPOWER, the noise floor of the nano iUSB3.0 at 0.5uV (or 0.0000005V) is only bettered by the flagship micro iUSB3.0.
- Drawing from the military field (specifically the Thales Spectra radar cancellation system deployed in the French Dassault Rafale jet fighter), iFi adapted this technology to exclusively introduce the Active Noise Cancellation® (ANC®) audio power system. ANC® technology is now a cornerstone of the iFi USB technology range.
- By generating a signal identical to the noise signal but in the exact opposite phase, it completely cancels all the incoming noise. ANC® is the perfect ‘antidote’ for power supply noise; the bane of USB audio. With ANC® the power line is filtered for RF noise. The measured noise floor of 0.5uV (0.0000005V) is at the measurement limit of the Audio Precision equipment.
Ask a Question
Ask a question about this product
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.