IFI Audio Nano IGALVANIC 3.0
The nano series iGalvanic3.0 is the first device to offer full-galvanic isolation on USB3.0 and USB2.0. Being on a proprietary system, this means that it is ground-up, a fully an ultra-audiophile galvanic isolation device.
Most advanced USB technologY.
The iGalavnic3.0 has no peer as such devices are few and far between and they all rely upon USB2.0.
The iGalavnic3.0 boasts:
• Advanced USB2.0 and USB3.0 Galvanic isolation of the USB signal with 5GHz SuperSpeed
• Zero Delay®
– advanced isolation technology, without any added processing or timing
uncertainties, delays etc.
• REgenerate/REclock/REbalance USB signal & power
• Groundlink for None/One/Multiple Grounds (Earths) which cause hum/buzz
• Stealth Converter, ultra-low noise 0.5uV power supply
These features are unmatched and shed light on why the iGalavnic3.0 really is the
most technologically advanced galvanic isolation product for computer audio.
• Break ground loops
• Avoid noise-coupling in applications that require hi-speed USB transfers
• Dramatically improves sonic performance
• Configurable for different Grounding schemes
Output voltage: 5V + 3% at 3mA load
Output current: 900mA (max)
Output noise floor: 0.5uV/(0.0000005V) @ 500mA load
USB standards: USB3.0 Superspeed @ 5.0Gbps
USB2.0 Highspeed @ 480Mbps
USB2.0 Fullspeed @ 12Mbps
USB2.0 Lowspeed @ 1.5Mbps
Connector type: USB3.0 B (Host side)
USB3.0 A (Device side)
Input voltage: DC 4.5V to 5.5V (USB bus power)
Power consumption: < 6W (includes powered USB device)
Electrical safety standard: BS7671:2008ELV
Isolation device max voltage: 3000 Vrms Isolation Voltage per UL1577
Dimensions: 93 (l) x 67 (w) x 28 (h) mm
Weight: 128g (0.28lbs)
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ask a Question
Ask a question about this product
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.