Furutech FP-1363-D (R) Power Block
Top-End 2 Gang Rhodium-Plated Power Block, Deep Cryogenically Treated.
Furutech is justifiably proud of its reputation for engineering, build-quality and performance, and has won the loyal support of audio enthusiasts worldwide for their finely made and beautiful sounding cables and audio accessories.
Furutech performance is legendary in the hi-fi industry, and they continue to bring exceptional products to the market that are carefully engineered to guarantee the best sound per pound.
Meticulous build quality is a large part of the Furutech engineering equation. Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimised engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, EMI and RFI rejection, grounding, and using the best materials and processes available.
As usual, Furutech employs its patented alpha cryogenic process and demagnetising of all contact pins to make this plug a true reference product. Whilst rhodium is not such a good conductor as silver or gold, it brings a flavour to music that many audiophiles love; and adding connecting your equipment to Furutech’s FP-1363-D rhodium-plated power block will bring the appropriate major sonic improvements to your system you would expect.
New high performance Furutech double mains power block, manufactured to exacting standards to shield against RFI/EMI and provide a quality mains socket for 2 items of equipment, many years in development and due to theUKimminently. Wired internally with Furutech UP-OCC cable and featuring a Furutech IEC chassis inlet, we can supply a quality mains cable to attach to it from our vast range.
- Beautifully crafted special grade aluminium chassis effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference).
- Material thickness: chassis and side plates 5.0mm.
- Non-magnetic rhodium-plated FP-1363-D (R) UK socket, star-wired to a FI-10 (R) IEC inlet.
- Piezo ceramic and nano-carbon damping spikes.
- A layer of Formula GC-303 bonded to the bottom plate effectively shields against EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference).
- Star-wired Furutech α (Alpha) -14, 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG) conductors for low electrical resistance: conductors insulated within resonance-absorbing tubing.
- Socket dimensions: 159.0mm (L) x 108.0mm (W) x 60.0mm (H) – without FP-1363-D and spikes.
You can browse Furutech’s web site here. Please contact us if you see anything you want that’s not listed on our web site.
Ask a Question
Ask a question about this product
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.