Furutech FI-E50 NCF Schuko PLug
- The best Furutech plug
- Nano Crystal Formula
Furutech FI-E50 NCF Rhodium Plated Schuko Connector
NCF Piezo Ceramic Series Connectors • A Furutech First!
Furutech’s Pure Transmission FI-E50 NCF Piezo Ceramic series connector bodies and housings feature several breakthrough construction techniques.
A multilayer nonmagnetic stainless steel and silver plated carbon fiber shell incorporates a special damping and insulating acetal copolymer. Furutech settled on stainless and silver plated carbon fiber for the outer housing after extensive listening sessions with Japanese industry figures and audiophiles.
The body of the connectors incorporates an “active” damping material: Nano Crystal² Formula – Nano Crystalline, Piezo Ceramic and Carbon Powder
Nano Crystal² Formula — NCF Powder is a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared, which makes it the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material.
Nano Crystal² Formula eliminates static, “interconverts” thermal, mechanical and electrical energy and damps vibrations—all for the finest Furutech Pure Transmission signal imaginable.
Floating Magnetic Field Effects
The Furutech Earth/Ground Jumper System
How far will Furutech’s engineers go in their attempts to reach Pure Transmission reference quality? Their concentrated examination of each and every element of signal transfer has resulted in another breakthrough technology, the Furutech Earth/Ground Jumper System. It eliminates EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) induced in metal parts like connector housing screws.
Current flowing through the power connector creates a magnetic field, just as an insulated conductor creates both electromagnetic and electrostatic fields. Furutech engineers found this magnetic field induces current flow (and a small magnetic field) in the screws holding the connector together! These magnetic fields interfere with the larger magnetic field around the conductor and connector.
Furutech’s total attention to detail and elegant engineering neatly solves the problem. The Earth/Ground Jumper System connects the securing screws to a ground terminal within the plug completely eliminating the field disturbances they cause. The stray fields are grounded by a series of interlocking parts within the connector that attach to the ground conductor. The Jumper System is available in Furutech SCHUKO Power Connectors.
The Earth/Ground Jumper System Carries US Patent No. 6,669,491/European Patent No. EP1445837
• α (Alpha) Pure-Copper Rhodium-plated main Conductor
• Earth (Ground) Jumper System (US Patent No.: 6,669,491/ European Patent No. EP1445837)
• Nylon/fiberglass body with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon damping material
• Multilayered nonmagnetic stainless steel and silver plated carbon fiber housing incorporating an acetal copolymer. The best of damping and insulation materials improve frequency extension and tonal balance
• Specified for cable diameters from 6mm to 20mm
• Dimensions: Body length 55.4mm x 39.5mm diameter / 93.2mm overall length
• Metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion
Ask a Question
Ask a question about this product
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.