Furutech e-TP66g Schuko mains power block – gold plated
- Beautifully-crafted special design and high grade aluminum chassis
- Effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- Internal wiring: Furutech μ-14 conductor at 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG)
- Guarantees low electrical resistance
- Pure Transmission FPX (G) 20A high performance gold-plated receptacles
- Wired to high performance FPX-06 (G) gold plated IEC inlet
- Special damping material set under each duplex receptacle
- Non-magnetic gold-plated phosphor bronze, conductors for stable, long lasting, optimized power transfer
The e-TP66 is crafted with a premium grade aluminum chassis that effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference). Internal wiring for the e-TP66 outket strip is Furutech μ-14, 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG) to maintain low electrical resistance. Furutech FPX (R) or FPX (G) 20A high performance Rhodium (or Gold) plated receptacles are STAR-wired (not daisy chained) to a high performance FI-06(R) or FI-06(G) IEC inlet. The Furutech FPX receptacles base metal features non-magnetic phosphor bronze conductors for stable, long lasting, optimized power transfer.
ALL metallic parts used in Furutech products go through the Alpha Process treatment to keep all connectors, conductors, and metal parts in a perfect stress-free, stable and highly conductive state.
The Furutech e-TP66 effortlessly allows the delicacy, refinement and nuance of a performance through, along with micro- and macro-dynamics that will leave you breathlessly engaged.
Furutech’s Two-Stage Cryogenic and Demagnetization Alpha Process
The 2-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process works in tandem with other design-in features to create the most optimized AC power transfer possible. Furutech’s total awareness and devotion to detail results in a greater sense of power, dynamics, and resolution, with cleaner, blacker backgrounds and a larger, more stable soundstage, vivid tonal colours and deeper extension at both ends of the frequency range. The e-TP60 will allow the delicacy, refinement and nuance of a performance through, along with micro- and macro-dynamics that will leave you breathlessly engaged. Displays of all types will exhibit greater, sharper resolution with less ghosting, colour shift, “snow”, or vertical and horizontal lines.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ask a Question
Ask a question about this product
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.