critical mass systems center stage footers
- CMS (Critical Mass Systems) are widely regarded as the “best” equipment racks available. These are the Rolls Royce of equipment supports. Extremely effective and a must audition product. Able to re-define what was thought possible from a hifi support/isolation device. This is why companies like Soulution fit them under their equipment as standard.
- Review here
- The footers are priced EACH
Center Stage, a breakthrough anti-vibration product support system that is the culmination of 17 years of experience in the rack designing business. No matter how good your system is, Center Stage will add a new dimension to your listening experience that you will find highly beneficial.
Once heard, the overwhelming feedback from listeners is that they do not wish to remove the sonic benefits they have gained using the product. Center Stage can make any system sound better top to bottom and the better the system, the better the results.
Why a New Footer?
There were several objectives behind the development of Center Stage:
- A novel approach to solving the problem of vibration degradation in audio systems.
- This new innovative approach had to be applicable to the widest array of components possible and Center Stage had to bring a consistent level of improvement to the least expensive systems and the most expensive systems.
- To make sure that Center Stage was beneficial across the audible spectrum rather than effective in a limited range of frequencies.
- To develop a product that brought methodologies found in our most expensive products to the audio community at the lowest possible cost.
How Does Center Stage Work?
Gain, relative permittivity and the efficiency of electrical devices can be expressed as dimensionless numbers. For a moment, think of electricity as dimensionless energy moving through 3 dimensional pathways; printed circuit boards, resistors, capacitors, inductors, power supplies, wire, transformers, etc. When vibration is introduced into the atmosphere at the front baffle of the loudspeakers, vibration becomes a 3-dimensional form of energy that can only dissipate by permeating into 3-dimensional objects causing an unnaturally high state of mechanical excitation to occur within them; the objects vibrate. They will continue to vibrate when music is playing and eventually establish a relatively constant state of unnaturally high equilibrium that is well known to degrade the performance of audio components.
It might be more appropriate to view Center Stage as a catalyst in a complex energy reaction that occurs between your equipment and its environment. While this amount of kinetic and vibration energy is relatively small, the sonic consequences can be very large if these energies are unregulated and undamped. Center Stage is a catalyst designed to change the prevailing state of equilibrium in that energy reaction and to permanently hold it in a reduced or damped state. Center Stage is different and better because it uses novel applications in material science to achieve its isolation and damping benefits. Your components will now immerse you in a sonic environment that has been described as a unified acoustic field. That’s why we think our product is aptly named when we describe the listener experience as being “Center Stage”.
There are three versions available:
Center Stage 0.8 – The Center Stage 20mm x 38mm tall and is recommended for all front end components under 45kg.
Center Stage 1.0 – The Center Stage 25mm x 38mm tall and is recommended for use under cool running amplifiers positioned in racks away from loudspeakers as well as under front end components weighing over 45kg.
Center Stage 1.5 – The Center Stage 38mm x 51mm tall and performs even better than the 0.8 and 1.0 versions and is especially helpful for amplifiers positioned close to loudspeakers and amplifiers that benefit from increased ventilation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ask a Question
Ask a question about this product
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.