Clearaudio Concept MM Turntable
- £50 of Free Vinyl LP’s with all Concept’s sold.
- Simply place you order we will e-mail a list of LP’s to choose from
The Concept is available with MM cartridge fitted, it is totally plug and play as in the design has been all set up at the Clearaudio factory including the cartridge.
Introducing an innovative concept: high-end standards with entry level convenience and price.
Setting up a turntable can be a daunting prospect and many audiophiles worry they’ll get it wrong and limit the performance of their system. The solution? The innovative Clearaudio Concept is a ready-configured turntable which offers superior performance and sound quality, while also being simple, affordable and as easy to set up as a CD player!
Behind the Concept’s simple construction is strong attention to detail. Its features include:
- A resonance-optimised chassis, with a polymer top coat and aluminium edge trim.
- A flat-belt driven decoupled DC motor with low noise bush bearings.
- An innovative pivoted tonearm with friction-free magnetic bearing; the arm functions like a unipivot but with superior stability and handling.
- The tonearm is fitted with a choice of either the Clearaudio Concept MM or Concept MC cartridge.
- All three playing speeds are provided for: 33 1/3, 45 and 78rpm
- Works beautifully straight out of the box: all necessary adjustments are already completed at the Clearaudio factory, including tracking weight and anti-skating force.
- Strong design with simple, clean lines and excellent quality finish.
The Concept: a winning combination of ease of use, excellent build quality and top-notch sound across the full range of musical genres – at a very affordable price.
|Construction details:||– Resonance-optimised chassis|
– Friction free tonearm with magnetic bearing technology
|Speed ranges:||33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm|
|Drive unit (motor):||Decoupled DC motor with low noise bearings|
|Bearing:||Polished and tempered steel shaft in a sintered bronze bushing, runs on a mirror of Teflon|
|Platter:||Black coloured POM, 30 mm thickness|
|Speed variation:||± 0,04 %|
|Weight:||Approx. 7,5 kg incl. motor, tonearm and cartridge|
|Dimensions (W/D/H in inches):||Approx. 16,54 x 13,78 x 5,51|
|Dimensions (W/D/H in mm):||Approx. 420 x 350 x 140|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee*:||2 years|
*Only if the Manufacturer’s guarantee card is filled out correctly and sent back within 2 weeks to Clearaudio
REVIEW OF THE CONCEPT IN HIFI WORLD HERE
REVIEW OF THE CONCEPT IN WHAT HIFI HERE
CONCEPT USER MANUAL HERE
Ask a Question
Ask a question about this product
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.