Black Rhodium Salsa Speaker Cable
Up-Graded to 1.2mm spacing
- Cable manufactured in England.
- 4 core bi-wire cable.
- Low impedance, high cross-section conductor wire for superior low frequency response and stereo imaging.
- Silicone rubber insulation for accurate portrayal of the leading edges and decays in music.
- Silver-plated copper conductors for greater clarity of sound.
- Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the manufacturing process to ensure consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise.
- Exclusive Black Rhodium post-production process proven to deliver improved sound quality.
- Smooth, flexible sheath for ease of use in custom installation.
- Available with locking banana plug or spade termination.
- Full product technical information on the Black Rhodium Salsa. Full review in Hi-Fi World is here.
Ask a Question
Ask a question about this product
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.