Black Rhodium Oratorio DCT ++ CS Interconnects
Made in the UK, Black Rhodium’s stunning Oratorio interconnect needs to be heard! Available with RCA or XLR connectors.
The latest incarnation of this ever popular cable, with advanced cryogenics and more processes than ever before to remove distortion
- Cable manufactured in England
- 2 core screened cable
- 99.99% pure silver conductors for superior clarity of sound.
- Low loss PTFE insulation designed for clearer beat and rhythm of music, with increased distance between conductors for reduced “transient phase distortion”
- Silver plated copper braided screen to eliminate noise and interference
- Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the manufacturing process to ensure consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise
- Exclusive Black Rhodium post production process delivers improved sound quality.
- Deep cryogenic Treatment of the cable increases the depth, clarity and timing of the music, with additional temperature processes to further enhance these benefits
- Fitted with the Graham Nalty Legacy Range VS-1 Vibration stabiliser to further reduce distortion by controlling mechanical vibrations travelling through the cable
- Exclusive “Crystal Sound” Process which refocuses the outer skin on the conductor (the area where the majority of the signal flow travels). This brings improvements to bass control and clarity.
- Rhodium plated straight line contact RCA connectors for superior sound quality or black rhodiums own XLR plugs, further enhanced with DCT++ and Crystal Sound technologies.
Ask a Question
Ask a question about this product
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.