Black Rhodium Opera DCT ++ CS Stereo Interconnects
Deep Cryogenically Treated, Pure Silver Interconnect providing excellent performance. One metre in length as standard.
- Cable hand assembled in England.
- 99.99% Pure silver conductors for superior clarity of sound.
- Low-loss PTFE inner insulation designed for clearer beat and rhythm of music.
- Special low microphonic noise layer that delivers more natural sound quality.
- Silver-plated, copper braided screen to eliminate noise and interference.
- Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the assembly process to ensure consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise.
- Deep Cryogenic Treatment of the cable increases the depth, clarity and timing of the music.
- Terminated with Eichmann Bullet plugs for superior clarity and cleanliness of sounds.
“It has a lovely detailed sound with oodles of air and space, with the definite sense that the roughest edges have been lopped off, letting you enjoy the music inside the record.”
Hi-Fi WORLD June 2010
Available with either phono connectors or XLRs.
Ask a Question
Ask a question about this product
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.